Only a few of you lucky undead will lumber away with FABULOUS CASH AND PRIZES!!! Just kidding. There’s no cash. However, we will have a some rather neat prizes and a token trophy to show you that, even though we hunger for human flesh and brains like you, we care.
Here are the categories we’ll be judging. Prizes will be awarded at the pre-walk meet up.
- Most Disgusting. Yes it may seem easy to acquire, but you’ll find difficulty in really grossing us out for this one.
- Best Couple/Group Theme. Crazed Ghoul Scouts, Beetlejuice and Lydia, Undead ex-Circuit City Employees. All fantastic. You can do better, right?
- Best Pop Culture Theme. (TV/Movie/Comic/Gaming) Plants vs. Zombies, The Walking Dead, Star Trek. You get it.
- Best Zombie Kid. If there’s one thing that really gets under people’s skin, it’s gross undead children. They’re like rats. They don’t know they’re repulsive. They just are.
- 2013 Zombie of the Year (Best Overall) If you’re classically gross, have a witty theme or are pulling off the compound fracture so well you make everyone cringe, you may get the most coveted prize of the event.
We are looking forward to seeing everyone at their bloody best on Saturday, October 26th at 1pm at The Landing at Byrd Park. Check us out at our site’s Event Info page or on our Facebook event page for all of the gory details!